A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. For details of any third party cookies we include in our domain, please consult the table below.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
|Session||Session This cookie is used to remember a user's acknowledgement of cookies on the website.|
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube's privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
|Localisation||Session||This is used by the website content management systems to keep track of the local time zone.|
|Language||Session||This is used by the website content management systems to know the language of the website|
|Mode||Session||This is used by the CMS for reference. It helps identify if the website user is anonymous or logged in (for editing).|
|Siteld||Session||This is used by the CMS for reference of the site identifier. It helps manage users across multiple domains for the same client (main site, microsite, mobile site).|
|Session||This is a third party cookie used by Google for tracking the number of people that are using Google’s maps application. Google’s maps are used on the contact us and location page.|
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.